Thousands will descend on downtown Annapolis over the next two weekends for the annual boat shows. The United States Power Boat Show will take place October 3-6. The United States Sailboat Show takes place October 10-14.
Here are a few parking tips:
- Restricted Parking: Parking will be restricted to RESIDENTS ONLY on the following streets for the entire duration of the two events (Oct. 3 to Oct. 15). Please note that these restrictions are zoned for District 1 residential permit holders only.
- Prince George Street from Craig Street to East Street
- Randall Street from Prince George Street to King George Street
- East Street from Prince George Street to King George Street
- Green Street, Newman Street, and St. Mary’s Street.
- City Parking Garages: For more detailed information, visit www.AnnapolisParking.com. Parking will be available at the four city-owned garages: Noah Hillman, Knighton, Gotts Court, and Park Place. Reserved, pre-paid parking rates are available online.
- Free Circulator: The Circulator shuttle is free and will service city-owned garages throughout the boat shows. Visitors can track the Circulator’s shuttle in real-time by downloading the “RLS Shuttle” app and clicking “Annapolis.” You may also track the Circulator in real-time at www.AnnapolisParking.com.
- Additional Garages: Visitors may also find free parking at the State-Owned Garage (aka Calvert Street Garage) at 19 St. Johns Street after 6 pm, Monday-Friday and all weekend. Whitmore Garage located at 25 Clay Street is also available to the public as space allows for a fee after 9 a.m. Monday through Saturday. Whitmore is free to the public every Sunday until 4 pm.
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium & City Garages: Visitors can park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for $10 and take a FREE shuttle downtown EXCEPT on Saturday, Oct. 5, due to the Navy Football game. On that day, Saturday, Oct. 5, a free Boat Show shuttle will be available from the Anne Arundel County Public Schools/Board of Education parking lot on Riva Road.