William Paca House
Address: 186 Prince George St, Annapolis, MD 21401
The William Paca House is the former home of William Paca, one of Maryland’s four Signers of the Declaration of Independence and the state’s third Governor. The five-part estate was built in 1760, and was carefully restored by Historic Annapolis beginning in 1965. The home is now considered one of the finest 18th-century homes in the country and is a National Historic Landmark.
Highlights of the home include the two-acre colonial William Paca Garden, which features native and exotic plants, and a latticework bridge that walks over a fish-shaped pond.