*New Updates February 5, 2021: Our office is open, however, we have locked the office door in deference to safety.
Please see below for assistance related to each of our services:
- Citations: Please refer to the back of the citation for instructions to pay or appeal online. If you do not have the citation number, please go to annapolisparking.com and click the button for citations. You can enter the license plate number to view citation details as an alternative to the citation number.
- Permits: Please apply/purchase online at annapolisparking.com. If you are a resident in a special residential permit district and are unable to print temporary guest permits, please call our main number while here and we will assist. Phone: (443) 648-3087.
- No Parking Signs: We can process these forms and payments over the phone. Please see annapolisparking.com for the form to complete. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your payments over the phone during normal business hours. Please call us with any questions.
- Garage validations (Park & Shop, Two Hour Residential, etc.): Please call our main number for assistance: (443) 648-3087.
- The Circulator route has changed to assist with COVID-19 response. For more information on Circulate changes, click here.
We appreciate your understanding during this unusual time. Our normal business hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please visit annapolisparking.com for more information. Email: email@example.com | Phone: (443)-648-3087.