NHL Stadium Series
March 3, 2018
The City of Annapolis will host the National Hockey League’s 2018 Stadium Series on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. The game will feature the Washington Capitals and Toronto Maple Leafs, and will be televised nationally on NBC.
To welcome hockey fans to Annapolis, the following parking and transportation options will be available:
- General parking at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is available at https://www.nhl.com/capitals/info/stadium-series#faq, but is expected to sell out in advance of the game
- Noah Hillman Parking Garage, at 150 Gorman Street, is open 24/7
- Gotts Court Parking Garage, at 25 Northwest Street, is open 24/7
- Knighton Parking Garage, at 1A Colonial Avenue, is open 24/7
- Park Place, at 5 Park Place, is open 24/7
- Germantown Elementary, at 200 Windell Avenue
- State Garage, 19 St. John’s Street, open and free after 6 pm on weekdays and 24/7 on weekends.
Online Prepay for Garages
Expanded Circulator Service:
The Annapolis Circulator will run its normal route, looping through downtown Annapolis between Park Place Garage to the west and City Dock to the east. Beginning at 2 p.m., additional shuttles will begin running and will serve the following destinations:
- Gotts Court Parking Garage, at 25 Northwest Street (entrances on Northwest and Calvert). Go to the intersection at West Street to use the Shuttle.
- Knighton Parking Garage, at 1A Colonial Avenue. Go to the intersection at West Street to use the shuttle.
- Park Place, at 5 Park Place.
- State Garage, 19 St. John’s Street.
- Department of Natural Resources Lot. Taylor Avenue & Herbert Sachs Blvd. (Across the street from stadium. This will be the drop-off and pick-up point for the event. Shuttles will be staged postgame to bring patrons back to their respective garages.
Circulator routes are FREE.
F= State Garage. 19 St. John’s Street.
B= Gott’s Court Garage. Corner of Calvert and West Streets.
C= Knighton Garage. 1A Colonial Avenue.
D= Park Place Garage. Park Place.
E= DNR Lot. Taylor Avenue & Herbert Sachs Blvd.
For information on lodging, restaurants and post-game entertainment, go to www.visitannapolis.org.