The Annapolis Fall boat shows return to historic downtown Annapolis along City Dock on the Annapolis harbor. The United States Powerboat Show will take place October 5-8, 2023. The United States Sailboat Show takes place October 12-15, 2023.
Setup, with some limitations on downtown parking, will begin Wednesday, September 27. Breakdown will continue until close of business on October 19. The changeover between shows will take place Oct. 8 through 11. Please be alert to road closures and parking restrictions in and around City Dock throughout the entire period from Sept. 27 to Oct. 19. Give yourself extra time when navigating downtown Annapolis and the Historic District.
For full event details, such as tickets and exhibit information, visit www.annapolisboatshows.com.
Here are a few parking tips:
- Restricted Parking: Parking will be restricted to RESIDENTS ONLY on the following streets for the entire duration of the two events (Oct. 2 to Oct. 17). Please note these restrictions are zoned for District 1 residential permit holders only.
- Prince George Street from Craig Street to East Street
- Randall Street from Prince George Street to King George Street
- East Street from Prince George Street to King George Street
- Green Street, Newman Street, and St. Mary’s Street.
- No Parking: There will be no parking on Prince George Street from Craig Street to the docks Wednesday, September 27 through Thursday, October 19.
- City Parking Garages: For more detailed information, visit www.annapolisparking.com. Parking will be available at the four city-owned garages: Hillman (closest) Knighton, Gotts Court, and Park Place (serviced by the magenta shuttle, see next item).
- Free Shuttle: The free downtown (magenta) shuttle will provide service between city-owned garages and downtown in a 10-minute loop. Visitors can track the shuttle in real-time by downloading the “transloc” app for Android or Apple. You may also track the Circulator in real-time at accessannapolis.transloc.com.
- Additional Garages: Visitors may also find free parking at the State Garage (aka Calvert Street Garage) at 19 St. Johns Street after 6 p.m., Monday through Friday and all weekend. Whitmore Garage, located at 25 Clay Street, is also available to the public as space allows for a fee after 9 a.m. Monday through Saturday. Whitmore is free to the public every Sunday until 4 p.m.
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium & Board of Education: Visitors can park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for $25 ($20 when booked in advance) and take a FREE shuttle downtown EXCEPT on Saturday, Oct. 8 due to a Navy Football home game. On Oct. 8, a free Boat Show shuttle will be available from the Anne Arundel County Public Schools/Board of Education parking lot on Riva Road ($20 parking fee).
- Visiting the Show by Boat: All anchored boats must register with the Annapolis Harbormaster by coming to the Harbormaster’s office at #1 Dock Street. For more information, call 410-263-7973 or VHF 17. Hail the Annapolis Water Taxi by calling 410-263-0033 or VHF 68.
Plan Ahead: Complete Boat Show parking details, including additional lots, are available at https://annapolisboatshows.com/powerboat-show/attend.