To slow the spread of COVID-19, enjoy contactless parking at downtown Annapolis meters with the ParkMobile smartphone app.
The free ParkMobile app makes it easy to find and pay for on-street parking with a smartphone without having to touch a meter.
Know Before You Go:
Here are a few tips to using ParkMobile:
- Download the free ParkMobile app onto your smartphone before you make your trip downtown (ideally from a wifi hotspot). ParkMobile is available in iOS and Android app stores.
- Set up your ParkMobile account from your smartphone or desktop. Account details include name, address, make and model of your vehicle(s), tag number(s), and credit card account information (you will not be charged at setup or with free parking promotions).
- Get the zone code off the meter’s green sticker after you have parked or allow location-enabled services on your phone to auto-input the zone code.
- Select your desired parking time (maximum is two hours at all meters in downtown Annapolis). A convenience fee of 45 cents is applied to each transaction using ParkMobile. To reduce the convenience fee to 30 cents, customers can sign up for the free ParkMobile Wallet program.
- Enjoy Annapolis! There is no need to put a receipt on your dashboard, and you can extend your parking duration straight from your mobile app up to the two hour max.
ParkMobile was used approximately 12,500 times per month in 2019. It is used in hundreds of cities in the U.S. and Canada, including Washington, D.C., and Maryland cities like Chevy Chase, Baltimore, Bethesda, College Park, National Harbor, Ocean City, Rockville, Silver Spring.